Wednesday, June 10, 2015

I will send YOU a postcard from PARIS!



Do you want me to send you a postcard while I'm in Paris? For real! Josh and I are leaving for our long-awaited European honeymoon, and I want to share it with you! 

3 ways to get your postcard: 

1. Share this photo and the link to this article on social media! And tag me so I know you did it! 
Instagram: @kristenosborne
Facebook: Kristen Osborne (friend me first!) 
Twitter: @LegalLynx 

 I will randomly draw 3 people who shared to get a postcard! 

2. Get a challenge pack! You will guarantee your postcard this way. The 21 Day Fix packs are on special this month! I'm going to have a super group going in July after I get back, so get your pack and join up! You have to get it before June 24 so I have time to mail your postcard. Connect with me about a challenge pack. Message me through this site or any of my social media profiles. Many ways to get in touch with me to get you your pack! 

3. If you get your challenge pack before I leave on June 15, I'll bring you a souvenir! Seriously! So hurry up and get in on the fun!

Au revoir! 

No comments:

Post a Comment