Tuesday, August 25, 2015

BIG NEWS: What I've Been Working On...

I've been a little distracted and haven't posted lately. Why? Because I've been working!!!

There's some BIG changes coming.

1. This website is moving to a new domain! 


http://www.kristensosborne.blogspot.com is becoming...

www.fitfiercefight.com



I've been working on getting ALL of my posts moved over and am slowing changing all of the links inside my posts as well as the Pinterest links which send so many of you here. It's not completely finished yet, but it's live and functioning. 

When I've got all of the links done, you will get automatically redirected from this site to the new one. For now, BOTH are active. I'll only be posting new articles and updates on my new site, so make the move now! 

2. I'm branching out of my comfort zone and into the faith arena!


God and I had this weird conversation where I asked Him what my purpose in life was. 

While I didn't get a BIG answer, I did get a clear message that I need to start writing devotions and blending my faith into my fitness, teaching people about true transformation through Him. 

Wooooaaah.... That is way outside of my comfort zone. I immediately told God that was a bad idea. I'm not qualified. I don't have time. My hair hurts. And God, sounding kind of sassy in my head, retorted: "Well, YOU ASKED."

Can't argue with that. So, I've been doing a lot of reading the Bible and a lot of writing! 



September 8 is the big kickoff for my Faith and Fitness 21 Day Challenge. I run my challenge groups on Facebook, so jump over there to take part. It's open to EVERYONE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment