Wednesday, August 12, 2015

My 3-Day Refresh Review: Day 3

I MADE IT! Look!!! The box is empty!


My third day went much better than the first two. I actually have a ton of energy right now. But let's start from the beginning...

Wait! If you haven't read the first two days, make sure to go to my Day 1 Review and Day 2 Review first!


6:45am - Wakeup, Water, and Workout



Drank my water as soon as I could. Then I put on my tennis shoes and went out on a walk for about 25 minutes. I'm a runner normally, but it's nice to just walk. Especially in the summer humidity. It actually was a little lower today. Maybe fall is coming after all. This is about the time of year that I forget we have any season but blazing summer. 

8:00am - Breakfast



Chocolate Shakeology with some banana and a couple strawberries. Always delicious. And filling.

But I was in a hurry, so I ate it running out the door. 



I had my water cup (currently with coffee), my Blender Bottle for my Fiber Sweep later, and my Shakeo balanced precariously on top. Gotta love how my pink cups match though. 

9:45am - Tea Time

I was working hard, so no picture, but I did stop for my tea. This one is definitely a habit now. Much better than another cup of coffee.

11:15am - Fiber Sweep



Okay, so this picture is a little dramatic. I put more water in it today and it turned out thinner and better. But more water means more chugging. I've never been good at chugging. I'm a sipper. But you CANNOT sip this stuff. Like I've said before, the taste is perfectly fine. It's just the texture. 


 1:15pm - Lunch



Super yummy lunch today. Salad greens with a small peach and a couple strawberries sliced. Avocado slices, Ms. Dash, lemon juice, and apple cider vinegar. You've GOT to try this. 

It came with the requisite Vanilla Fresh shake, of course. 

4:00pm - Afternoon Snack


Cucumber slices with hummus. I inhaled it before I remember to take a picture, but I had to take a snapshot of the lovely 21 Day Fix containers. They make me happy. So cute and colorful. 



7:45pm - Dinner


Unlike the past two days, I came in from work and did NOT crash. I actually had a ton of energy and was not hungry. 

Even when dinner time rolled around, I really wasn't hungry. I couldn't even finish dinner. 




Spinach salad with cucumber, tomato, red pepper, and sprouts. Garnished with lemon juice, olive oil, raw pumpkin seeds, and Ms. Dash. Accompanied by a side of vegetable broth with fresh basil leaves as well as the Vanilla Fresh shake (which has a spoonful of chocolate Shakeology to alter the flavor to something I like - just not a vanilla fan). 

9:45pm - Evening Tea and Bed Time


I'm crazy full of energy right now. And not hungry. I felt much better this whole day. This is a 180 degree change from the last two days. I was wondering why people said they felt energized by the Refresh when I felt like I'd been hit by a truck. Now I get it. You have to get rid of the toxins and junk. THEN you feel awesome! 

I will be doing a full review of the program tomorrow and revealing my weight loss and measurements. I will give you a hint though: the scale has gone down! 

Head over to my 3 Day Refresh Final Results!



No comments:

Post a Comment