Thursday, April 2, 2015

My Favorite Breakfast - Strawberry Yogurt Parfait


Almost every morning. Because it's so good. I'm going through strawberries like crazy right now, which is why I squealed out loud when I saw this in the grocery store...


Oh yes. 

So the recipe...




Strawberry Yogurt Parfait

1 red container plain Greek Yogurt
1 purple container chopped strawberries 
1 yellow container granola 
Optional: pinch of Stevia

Dump together. Eat. Sigh with satisfaction. It makes a BIG bowl too, which is great if you're a big breakfast kind of person like me. I've gotten used to the plain Greek yogurt, and the strawberries make it sweet enough for me. But, if I happen to get a batch of not so sweet berries, a tiny pinch of Stevia mixed in the Greek yogurt will cut the tart. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kristen, could you tell me the brand of the granola or should I just make sure it's an organic one? This seems like the perfect breakfast for me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristen, could you tell me the brand of the granola or should I just make sure it's an organic one? This seems like the perfect breakfast for me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I look for the one with the least ingredients in its list and the lowest sugar content. Ignore fat. In fact, if it says "low-fat" drop it like it's on fire. Also, watch the serving sizes on the label. They're all different and can trick you into thinking something has less sugar when the serving size is just smaller. I'm a fan of Ezekial and Nature's Path, though I try others all the time. I've transferred this whole site to www.FitFierceFight.com so come on over there for updated material.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete