Sunday, April 26, 2015

My Mom's Omelette and Ethel Merman


No joke. It's really my mom's omelette. And I'll get to the Ethel Merman part in a minute. This is the picture she sent me via text. She is about to finish her first round of the 21 Day Fix. She's always been an itty-bitty spitfire of a thing. I've always called her my mini-me. 


My love of coffee and stupid pajama pants come straight from her.





This is pretty much the first time I've been the same dress size as her since middle school. And I stole like half of her clothes last time I was home. So she deserves a shout out. 

She's been doing the program not really to lose weight but to firm up, gain muscle  tone, and for long term heart health. Fitness isn't just about dress sizes. Heart disease is the #1 killer of women in the U.S. She wants to be around to torture her great grandchildren with her on-point Ethel Merman impressions.



But I digress. Her omelette...


That moment when you find out your own mom isn't reading your blog. At least the omelette' going to be a good recipe. 

For you Fixers: 1 Red, 1 Green, 1 Blue 

No comments:

Post a Comment